more info…
 

The Long Plain Museum was originally built in 1875 as the Long Plain School House. The school closed in 1972 and the building was then reopened as a local history museum. It is now operated by the Acushnet Historical Society.

       
 

This photo shows the class of 1933-1934 in one of the schools four classrooms.

         
 
©2007 Acushnet Historical Society
Web Design by Bates Graphics